7The Operator IFAK by Every Day Ready is designed to provide all necessary trauma medical supplies to treat life threatening hemorrhage and penetrating chest injuries.
Operator IFAK kit contains the following...
- (2) pr Defender-T Nitrile gloves - These gloves are strong as steel, very long for coverage, and they are OD green so you can see blood on them.
- (1) SOFTTW Tourniquet by Tac Med Solutions - This is the Cadilac of windlass tourniquets and it is built like a tank.
- (1) 4" OLAES Bandage by Tac Med Solutions - The OLAES provides a pressure bandage, an occlusive dressing, and wound-packing gauze all in one package.
- (2) HyFin Vent Chest Seals by North American Rescue.
- (1) Nasopharyngeal Airway with lube pack
- (1) Compressed Gauze for additional hemorrhage control or bandaging.
- (100") 2" Flat-fold Duct Tape
- (1) Compressed Elastic Wrap for additional wound wrapping and bandaging.
- (1) pr Trauma Shears to gain access to injuries.
- (1) TMS Combat Casualty Card by to record patient information.
- (1) Sharpie Marker
- (1) Blackhawk STRIKE Medical Pouch that attaches to MOLLE or belt.
Quick Clot Combat Gauze Upgrade - Purchase & add Quick Clot Combat Gauze LE to your kit for the ultimate in hemorrhage control capability. This kit upgrade is cheaper than buying Quick Clot as a stand alone product.
SOF-T Wide Tourniquet Upgrade - Purchase and add a Tac Med Solutions SOF-T wide tourniquet in place of the standard STAT tourniquet in your IFAK.
Operator IFAK Contents Only - Purchase only the Operator IFAK medical supplies. No pouch provided.
Note: Every Day Ready recommends that an additional external windlass-tourniquet be carried for self-aid, in addition to any tourniquet provided inside your IFAK. Your external tourniquet should be carried where you can easily reach it with either hand. The tourniquet inside your IFAK can serve to treat a second extremity bleed or in cases where two tourniquets are required to stop the bleed. Additional tourniquets must be purchased separately.
Order your Operator IFAK today so you too can be one step closer to being ready to respond to traumatic injury!